Property Detail 6007801Add my property
Governor&s Club Estate Home
This three level mountain retreat style estate home is in Governor&s Club. Governors Club is a private gated community situated in the heart of the Triangle, just minutes from Chapel Hill, Raleigh, Durham and other major cities. This community is nearby to fine shops and restaurants.
Charming and classically designed, this home offers ample space and comfortable living. The home boasts abundant decking and outdoor spaces. The versatile floor plan includes three fireplaces, two laundry areas, a master suite on the main level, and a master suite on the second level.
- Covered porch entry
- Open plan with dining area, living room, butler&s pantry, and kitchen - all with hardwood floors and recessed lighting.
- Tile entry foyer; coat closet, powder room
- Dining area: surrounded by windows; ceiling detailed with medallion millwork; space defined by classic columns
- Living area: two walls of glass sliders leading to deck style balcony with expansive wooded views; Tile surround gas-log fireplace; media nook above fireplace with two-way mirror to mask television from view when off; corner window seat.
- Kitchen: granite counter tops, tile backsplash white cabinets, glass-front cabinets, center island with vegetable sink and pendant lighting, stainless appliances. built-in desk, pantry closet, raised breakfast bar
- Butler&s pantry: wet bar, granite counters, built-in wine rack, glass front cabinets
- Master bedroom: gas-log fireplace with media nook above and framed by lighted built-in cabinets and shelving; two walk-in closets, carpet
- Master bathroom: tile flooring and surround, dual sink vanity, garden tub, separate shower
- Rear foyer: tile, laundry with built-in cabinet, basin work sink, washer and dryer hook-ups (both electric and gas hook-up); exit two car garage.
- Balcony and deck
- Landing: Three walls of built-in shelving, under stairs storage closet; recessed lighting; carpet
- Bonus: Ceiling fan; detailed with wainscoting; recessed lighting; glass slider exits to screened porch; glass slider exits to deck with hot tub; entry to bathroom and laundry
- Office: built in cabinets and shelving; ceiling fan; recessed lighting; carpet; glass slider exits to screened porch; glass slider exits to lower deck; entry to exercise room; entry to wine cooler.
- Exercise room - matted floor; mirrored wall
- Wine cooler
- Bathroom with laundry: tile floor and surround, linen closet, walk-in shower; stacked washer-dryer
- Screened porch: Two level; gas log fireplace; stone accents and stone chimney; beadboard ceiling with recessed lighting; two ceiling fans; exits to both deck areas and hot tub.
- Lower decking: two tier deck between office and screened porch; second deck with hot tub
- Loft: carpet, recessed lighting; entry to shared bathroom; skylights
- Master bedroom: raised ceiling, ceiling fan; walk through closet with built-ins to dressing room; glass slider to private covered balcony with a ceiling fan and wooded views, carpet
- Master bathroom: tile floor and surround; double door entry; skylight; claw foot tub; separate shower; two vanities and additional built in cabinetry.
- Dressing room: three closets including a cedar line closet; additional hanging racks; recessed lighting; ceiling fan, carpet
- Bedroom suite: walk through closet entry; raised ceiling with ceiling fan, detailed with chair rail, carpet; private bathroom with tile floor and surround, skylight, and tub-shower
- Bedroom: trey ceiling with ceiling fan; built-in shelving; two closets; window seat with drawers.
- Bathroom: tile flooring and surround, walk-in shower
- Security system available; service, hook-up, monitoring fees not included.
- Central vacuum cleaner
- Two car oversized garage
- Pet considered with fee and prior approval
For more information and photos visit www.louisebeckproperties.com and click on Available Rentals, or email email@example.com.
No amenities have been entered.